With dedicated doctors and volunteers running a clinic that offers many services:
- Free Health Screenings,
- Free consultations,
- Written prescriptions,
- Free advice
- Discounted lab services,
- Free Health Advice
- Free Medications* (*some restrictions apply)
The Free Clinic helps all faiths, uninsured, below the poverty line, regardless of religious beliefs in an appropriate and judgement free environment. We serve patients with language difficulties, such as Hindi, Urdu, Spanish, Bengali, Farsi, and French
- Permanent location in the MAS Charlotte Facility
- Tended to 350+ patients. Every month we have seen a growth of new patients, new professional medical staff and new dedicated volunteers.
- We also have access to OTC medication to whom needs it and is dispensed with supervision from our dedicated pharmacist.
- Operates twice a month
- Started a gynecology service
- Stated on the Mecklenburg Free Clinic List.