South Piedmont College, Monroe NC Wednesday 19th April 2017 AIOF Director Haroon Sait was at South Piedmont Community College in Monroe to present a class on Islam 101. He had talked about the basics...
American Islamic Outreach presentations are to help and provide Islamic information and education to the American public. Many people have questions, incomplete information, and may have misconceptions or uninformed ideas about Islam and Muslims. American Islamic Outreach wants to help remove misunderstandings, and present Islam in a truthful manner. Our presentations are not lectures; rather they are interactive, using many different tools to explain specific topics in detail, using slides, videos, literature, and artifacts. American Islamic Outreach wants to highlight the values of Islam.
We offer presentation on many different topics:
- What is Islam: Beliefs & Practices
- Who is Allah: Concept of God in Islam
- Family Values in Islam: Covers Women in Islam
- Jesus son of Mary in the Quran(peace be upon them)
- History of Muslim –Christian relations
- Muhammad – The Prophet of Islam short biography (Peace be upon him)
- Who Authored The Quran: Islam Brief intro to the Holy Book of Islam
- Does Islam Promote Violence: Covers Jihad & Extremism.
- Islam & Christianity: Similarities & Differences.
- Muslim Beliefs on Crucifixion and Second Coming of Jesus
- Based on Quran & Prophet Muhammad’s Teachings(peace be upon them)
- Bible & Quran: A Comparison of two Holy Books*
- ISIS / Terrorism and Refugee Crisis
We try our best to answer all questions with the guidance from the Quran and the Learning of Prophet Muhammad SAW. We also provide context to clarify peoples understandingof quotes from the Quran.
Frequently asked question include;
- What does Islam teach?
- Why do Muslims believe that the Prophet Muhammad is the final prophet?
- What do Muslims believe about Jesus?
- What is hijab?
- Are men and women equal in Islam?
- What is Jihad?
- What is Sharia Law?
We offer open houses, not only at Mosques, but anywhere possible. We are willing to conduct open houses at all places of worship, places
of education (schools, Universities), prisons, and also in public places.
Public Speaking Training Session Sunday 4th March 2017 On Sunday 4th March 2017 American Islamic Outreach partnered with the Muslim Women of the Carolinas, a Public Speaking training session. The...
BUILDING BRIDGES Sunday 26th February 2017 On Sunday 26th February 2017, Davidson United Methodist Church had invited American Islamic Outreach Foundation to talk to about Islam. The class was of the...
South Mecklenburg Presbyterian Church, Ballantyne April 24th 2016 Sunday morning, Apr 24th, one of the Directors of AIOF, Zahir Shaikh and a dedicated volunteer brother presented to a Sunday School...
Caldwell Community college, Hudson NC April 7th 2016 American Islamic Outreach was at the Annual Charlotte Asian Dragon boat Festival at Ramsey Creek Park, Cornelius NC. He reviewed beliefs...
Waldensian Presbyterian Church, Valdese NC Thursday March 3rd 2016 Mohamed Haroon Sait, Director of American Islamic Outreach, was invited to host a presentation on Jesus in Islam. This took place at...
Hickory Baptist Church November 3rd 2015. The members of the Hickory Baptist Church invited American Islamic Outreach to speak at their weekly meeting on Tuesday November 3rd. About 25-30 people...
Caldwell Community college, Hudson NC November 19th 2014 On November 19th 2014, American Islamic Outreach was contacted by Keith Starnes to give 2 hour long presentations for a Social Studies class...
Charlotte Hindu center August 8th 2014 On August 08 2014, American Islamic Outreach was reached via email to give a presentation on basics of Islam at the Charlotte Hindu center. The audience was...